Thursday, August 27, 2009

Finally, DAISO at IMM!

Yay! Today, I finally went to the Daiso at IMM which I've been itching to go for the longest time. By the time I got there, it was 8.30pm and I shopped right up till 10pm; but 1.5 hours is too little! I didn't even properly tour the entire shop. It's simply humongous!

I ended up buying things I didn't really need but are too cute to pass (what's more for $2); and for things I needed (and originally wanted) to get from there at first, I changed my mind (have alternatives).

1.5 hours really not enough! There are just too many choices, designs, patterns etc. to choose from. (Cute things were very distracting) Next week, I will go again and this time earlier so that I can leisurely sieve through every department, shelf; every nook and cranny. I think it will help if I put together a shopping list too; today I was so unorganised and I couldn't think straight.

No comments:

Post a Comment