Thursday, August 20, 2009

Hong Kong Day 4 - Tung Chung + Causeway Bay

Linked to “Tung Chung” is a mall with all the factory outlet stores (Nike, Adidas, DKNY, Coach, Club 21 etc…) One-way ticket from "Hong Kong" is HK$20.50 (SG$4.10). I must repeat:
香港一零一 #2: Transport in Hong Kong is not cheap at all

I went back empty-handed! I almost bought a SG$47 DKNY knit top, but at last decided not to. Come look in my wardrobe, you'll agree right away I really don’t need any more tank tops. 
I feel that Causeway Bay is some sort like the Orchard Road (high-end stores) of Singapore.

I didn’t buy anything except for 4 very ordinary thin plastic hairbands in pink, off-white, turquoise and matt navy blue which could be bought in Singapore but at twice the price (not very expensive to begin with).

No comments:

Post a Comment