Sunday, September 27, 2009

Nobody, nobody but you

Mathias just told me about his presentation; and that he told a joke during the presentation. It was the lamest, but also the cutest joke (Have to give him credit for being creative).

He was trying to explain to the class about the practice (of law) in America; that you have to bear the cost of your own lawsuit, even if you had won the case. (I think in Thailand or most countries, if you win the lawsuit, the loser will bear your court expenses.)

He was telling his class he knows the manager/producer of the Wonder Girls (and he told me, "I just bullshit what"). So, the manager/producer was in a lawsuit, and when he won the lawsuit, he asked the judge, "Who will pay for my court expenses?"

To which the judge replied, "Nobody, nobody but you!" (Mathias said he sang this part)

Isn't he the cutest?

No comments:

Post a Comment