Tuesday, September 08, 2009

Room Organization

I made a few moves in my room, and it really seems more spacious now. It's wonderful how sometimes a small change can make a big difference.

Previously, my tables were always filled with, well, everything; so I take to doing my work on the living room's couch instead. (I'm now very well-trained in not needing to use a computer mouse.) Now, I'm looking for inspiration and ideas to make my room more beautiful, organized and work-friendly.

The biggest challenge has to be space constraints. My room is very, very small, oddly shaped and an entire wall has already been taken up by a built-in wardrobe. That's quite a few restrictions.

And I would love (and need) some shelves like the ones in the last few images Excited about my personal room makeover project!

via Ideal Homes

No comments:

Post a Comment