Saturday, October 31, 2009

Random yesterday

Mummy dearest cooked a sumptious breakfast (from yesterday's dinner) for me. It was really delicious; french beans and sunny-side-up eggs are my all-time favourite (and tofu!); but the portions were more than my stomach could take on an early morning.

I'm currently on a 2 week term full-time freelance/part time, and I have to reach the office by 9am (that means waking up at 7-ish)! It has been a long time since I woke up before 10am; much effort needed.

Since I came back from Bangkok, I have been working non-stop. Tomorrow shall be my first (half) weekend free, and I hope to complete some errands:
  • Go Ikea for shelves + storage + photo frames
  • Hopefully do up my (yet-to-exist) work station
  • Make new spectacles from a $2 frame I got from Bangkok
  • Take product pictures for my wonderwee's next update
  • Finish up the last of the freelance project that has been dragging (client finally sent in all content; I've been waiting for this day)

No comments:

Post a Comment