Thursday, October 01, 2009

What I've been doing...

I've been busy getting inspired by design/craft blogs from everywhere. Thinking up of ideas for prints to make as well as working on existing ones to perfection (newest obsession). Hopefully I'll be able to sell my own prints + other handmade products online. I expect it to be really hard, to start from nothing and a nobody in the graphic/print industry. But for now, I'm just going to enjoy the process of creating them.

I've also been dreaming of revamping/reorganizing my room and getting some stuff to make it a happier place to be in.

Some stuff I want to get:
- Chalkboard (I just love the idea of writing with chalk)
- More shelves, please
- Organization
- Some lovely frames from Ikea
- Wonderful (and affordable) artwork from Etsy
- Some paint (Yes! I want to paint my walls!)

And recently, I've been going sticker-crazy. I bought like 10+ sets of lovely stickers. The colours and graphic really inspires me and makes me excited just by looking at them. I also like to include them in postcard and notes I write to friends. My sticker collection is growing, I would like a proper place or way to store them.

AND I want to try to make an effort to document the different types of food I eat here + their names in Thai. It'll help me practise my Thai; and at the same time share it with anyone who reads my blog, so that the next time if you ever visit Thailand, you can try your hand at giving your orders in Thai at any street stalls.

I'm also going to try to take pictures of the outfit/bag/accessories I wear, to encourage myself to not be lazy and dress better. But it's hard when I have noone to help me take pictures of me, and not to mention with a lousy camera. Most of the time, even if I do manage to take an outfit picture, the quality refrains me from putting it up online. Sigh, I've been complaining about my camera for a long time, and it's not that I'm not going to do anything about it, but I just need to save enough.

Hopefully writing all these down helps me to work closer towards acheiving them sooner!

No comments:

Post a Comment