Wednesday, December 09, 2009

Fleamarket buys (CHEAP THRILLS!)

My weekend was spent at the flea market (which I also own a booth) at Changi Airport T3 and I managed to bag quite a number of good steals.

Cute Japanese writing paper, S$1 + Batman comic, S$2
It was very well-maintained and packaged very well, with cardboard backing and plastic. I intend to frame the comic because I really like the cover art; i looks some sort like one of those vintage posters.

4 branded fabric dust bags, S$5
They were brand new and supposedly authentic, and were even made with good quality fabric. I needed them to section my clothes when I travel; they look good and were even cheaper than the ones from Daiso.

Victoria Secret pouch, S$2
It was brand new with tag and I intend it to use to store my undies when I travel. Its so cute!

Vintage pouches, free
They were GIVEN to me by a very nice man who had a booth selling nice vintage things from cameras, to lamps to watches. How generous!

Gold metal star hairpins, $$0.50 each

Ralph Lauren hand-carry travel bag, S$16
And finally, my best buy for the day! It's one of those free bags that comes with your purchases. Anyway, I thought it looks good and is definitely weighs lighter than those trolley bags (so I can shop more).

As you can see, most items were bought in anticipation for my coming Bangkok trip. It will only be a short 5 days now that I have what you call a full-time job. I DO NOT have check-in luggage but I will have 10kg of hand-carry luggage, which will hopefully be enough.

1 comment:

  1. love your cheap buys! so not cheap looking at all. weee. salvation army soon pub pubs
    -mz

    ReplyDelete