Thursday, December 31, 2009

HAPPY NEW YEAR

It has been a crazily busy week. There were many events but I just can't seem to find time to blog. It felt as if my life only consisted of design and quotations (well, at least for the past 2 weeks). But you know what, for the first time in an office environment, I actually really enjoyed work. Hours were quite flexible and colleagues were wonderful... As long as you finish you work, nothing matters (well, almost)!

I spent X'mas Eve at work till 3+pm (well, an hour or two spent pigging out on food though). But I stopped myself to meet up with my cousin Shirley to go watch her friend Gigi perform some Brazilian percussion thinghy. It was awesome! After which, we headed to Boat Quay for Japanese food and randomly walked around till we reached a club called CUBA @ Clark Quay.

That was how my X'mas countdown was spent; with Shirley and a new friend Gigi, dancing away to Cuban music. I went home feeling sick and tired. I think my body is no longer able to take late nights + not enough rest the past week. My weekends were mostly spent sleeping (and sleeping and sleeping) and packing my room.

It's New Year's Eve as I'm writing this in my office. I've worked hard for the past 2 weeks; jobs are slowly clearing up and my 红包 design (nightmare) is finally out. 6 more days to my Bangkok trip, I'm really looking forward to it!

HAPPY NEW YEAR, FOLKS!

No comments:

Post a Comment