Thursday, January 21, 2010

New Year Resolution

The past year has passed by in a blink of an eye (I always think that at the end of every year) and I am glad to say that it has been a great year. Sure, some events that happened during the first half of the year might have been far from good, but in a strange way, it eventually freed me and open MY doors of happiness.

I have a healthy family, a cute dog, an amazing (and super, super cute) boyfriend, awesome friends and super colleagues. What more could I ask for? I think it's almost safe to say; I've never been happier, I've never felt free-er.

Still, I've always been quite a fan of making lists, so i'm gonna list down my resolutions; just for the heck of it.

Emily's 2010 Resolutions
1. Be happier.
2. Get back in shape, without sacrificing good food. Heh.
3. Treat my family better.
4. Indulge myself at least once a month with anything, anything at all.
5. Do not take work home (at all)
6. Take good care of my appearance
7. Love more (myself and others)

Hmmm, it's not much of a list to make because for the first time, I really feel happy with absolutely everything about my life (except feeling fat, haha, women!). But it sure doesn't hurt to have it better.

HAVE A HAPPY 2010! (A really happy one!)

No comments:

Post a Comment