Wednesday, March 31, 2010

I've been guilty of...

SHOPPING.
I've been spending quite an awful lot this week.

My purchases this week (starting from most recent):

Accessorize, S$13.90 each
Dainty little necklaces with vintage-y looks! I like!

Dorothy Perkins, S$58.40 (with 20% off voucher)
I like everything about it; the colour, cutting and prints. Really makes me look slim... Hohoho Can't wait to wear it out.

Coloured stockings from Uniqlo, S$5
It was onl sale at 2 in a pack for S$9.90, so I shared with MZ. It's like a purply-magenta sort of colour that will brighten up any outfit!

Black cardigan from G2000, S$35 (with 30% off voucher)
I feel that it makes any outfit looks instantly more dresses up. I've always wanted a fitted black cardigan too.

Tiffany & Co. necklace x 2
Yup, I finally got them. Really timeless designs that will go with everything and anything. As of now, they're still prettily wrapped up in the classic Tiffany boxes!

No comments:

Post a Comment