Tuesday, March 09, 2010

Bestest Cousins Ever

So happy! So many things crossed off my wishlist already.
  • Origins Starting Over Age-erasing moisturizer with Mimosa
  • Plain chiffon maxi dress
  • A Peter Pan collar shirt
  • Proper storage in my room
  • Mulberry Bayswater bag
  • Polaroid camera
  • Perfect belt for my vintage dresses
Today, my favourite cousin Xiuwei came by my place to give me a surprise visit, and an even bigger surprise belated birthday present!

At first, she surprise me with a beautiful notebook designed by San Francisco artist Laurel Burch™, bought from Paris. Then after awhile, I was even more surprise when she took out another present - the Fujifilm Instax Mini 7S! I absolutely love it and can't wait to use it! Thanks Xiuwei! 真的很感动!

And just last year, Shirley, another beloved cousin of mine (Shirley, Xiuwei and I are like S.H.E, the 3 musketeers, etc... you get the it) gave me a Fisheye One Orange for my birthday. Isn't that awesome?
Don't I have the bestest cousins ever?

No comments:

Post a Comment