Monday, April 26, 2010

I Like Roald Dahl

The Magic Finger by Roald Dahl was a really quick read. I think I must have finished it in about 10 minutes. It was cute though, and I really adore Quentin Blake's illustrations.

I'm now on The Witches, another Roald Dahl book I haven't read before. One chapter into the book and I find the story rather familiar. I vaguely remember; when I was about 8 or so, I watched a movie about witches having purple eyes and them turning into ugly, wrinkly rats at the end... So I did a check online and indeed, it's an adaptation of Roald Dahl's The Witches! You can read about it here.

Keeping my favourites for the last - Charlie And The Chocolate Factory and The BFG!

2 comments:

  1. I love Roald Dahl. What's a childhood without reading his books? Hehe. Anyway alex has an limited edition copy of Charlie and The Chocolate Factory. You could take it from him to read? I doubt he appreciated that book. Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm, what's the difference between the limited edition one and the normal copy? Haha, nah, don't want to borrow things from him :X Besides, I have my own copy! Hehehe :)

    ReplyDelete