Thursday, July 01, 2010

I Like Snail Mail

Bought the Air Mail envelopes from Bangkok some time back because I really like how the stripes and colours are so classic and has inspired so many designs out there. Yesterday, when I took them out to use, there was a hidden surprise! The graphics on the inside of the envelope are so detailed and vintage-looking; it's fantastic! I might also have gotten a little too enthusiastic with the tape. The dog sticker is truly a vintage, kept from more than 10 years ago!

3 comments:

  1. Yes, snail mail is always THE best way of communicating! I think it takes great effort to write a letter as compared to an email.

    Hmm, I've changed the method of commenting, hopefully this will be able to published?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Euphemia!
    I think it's just a Blogger's error. Anyway, I like snail mail! But it's rare, we have e-mails, SMSes and FB, noone really writes snail mail anymore!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, that's true. So I make sure that I try my best to write friends handwritten stuff on their bdays or occasions that I can.

    I think nothing beats having the BEST present - a handwritten card. Hehehe!

    ReplyDelete